Square Dance Convention
Fun!! Vendors!! Dancing — Day & Night!!!
This is Tennnessee's 40th convention and we are "40 and Fabulous." Look for this one to be the best convention ever. The 40th Annual Tennessee State Convention has something to offer every casual or avid square, round or line dancer! Starting with the Trail-In Dance on Thursday night, continuing on Friday and Friday evening, all day and evening dancing on Saturday. Also, everyone dances on wood flooring – NO dancing on carpet!!!
Join us on July 31st, August 1st, and 2nd 2014 for the 40th Convention, back in Gatlinburg again after that record-setting 2013 Convention there. The beautiful W. L. Mills Conference Center provides more than great dancing space in a comfortable and convenient layout.
What You can Expect for 2014!!
Over 60 gifted, talented and challenging callers, cuers and lines instructors
5 Halls of GREAT, CONTINUOUS DANCING…. including:
- Live Band Hall: Friday & Saturday Evenings... Square Dancing only... dancing in beautiful Mills Auditorium... high energy, FUN ! ... Mainstream & Plus calling (split sessions)
- Wood flooring in ALL halls: NO dancing on carpet!
- Mainstream hall: a more relaxed hall for ALL dancers... Lines between tips in the evenings
- Plus hall: for the dedicated Plus dancer... Rounds between tips in the evenings
- Advanced hall: full program, both Friday and Saturday. 9+ amazing advanced callers... LARGE hall...C1
- Rounds hall: full program, both Friday and Saturday. 10+ “smooth” rounds cuers… LARGE hall... more hours of dancing!
- Lines program: 2 full hours of Line Dancing only, both Friday & Saturday
- Thursday Night Trail-in Dance: ... dancing in LARGE, COOL Mills Auditorium. It’s “wear your convention t-shirt ” and be ready to dance night!!!!
Thursday: Trail-In Dance 8:00-11:00 p.m.
Friday: 12:00 noon – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Countdown to the Convention
Get your advanced tickets early (before July 1, 2014) for the weekend package at an exceptional value of only $30 per person. At the door, weekend ticket package cost is only $35 per person.
To get started, you'll need to download this Conference Info and Registration Form. You'll need an Adobe Acrobat reader (which is free) to read it. If you don't have the free Adobe Acrobat reader, click here to go to the Adobe site and download it.
Make your checks payable to 40th TN State Convention and mail your registration form with your check to: Registration Chairman, Jackie Ashworth, P. O. Box 12386, Murfreesboro, TN 37129. If you have any questions, just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These delightful and fun 2014 "40 and Fabulous" t-shirts are available in short sleeves. 100% preshrunk cotton, these shirts wash and wear well, and are great for those casual dances were comfort is so appreciated.
Convention Trail-In dance on Thursday evening is "WEAR YOUR T-SHIRT" casual night. Sizes are limited and will sell out before the Convention. Get yours now!!
Sizes in short sleeved: Small, Med, Lg, XL, XXL
Short sleeved $12 each,
To order, e-mail: Sheliabeckley@bellsouth.net
or send your order, along with a check and $2.50 per shirt shipping to:
Shelia Beckley, 127 Overlook Dr., Sevierville, TN 37876