2015 Square Dance Convention
Fun!! Vendors!! Dancing — Day & Night!!!
Join us on August 6th, 7th and 8th 2015 for the 41st Convention, back in Gatlinburg again after that record-setting 2014 Convention there. The beautiful W. L. Mills Conference Center provides more than great dancing space in a comfortable and convenient layout.
What You can Expect for 2015!!
Over 60 gifted, talented and challenging callers, cuers and lines instructors
5 Halls of GREAT, CONTINUOUS DANCING…. including:
- Live Band Hall: Friday & Saturday Evenings... Square Dancing only... dancing in beautiful Mills Auditorium... high energy, FUN ! ... Mainstream & Plus calling (split sessions)
- Wood flooring in ALL halls: NO dancing on carpet!
- Mainstream hall: a more relaxed hall for ALL dancers... Lines between tips in the evenings
- Plus hall: for the dedicated Plus dancer... Rounds between tips in the evenings
- Advanced hall: full program, both Friday and Saturday. 9+ amazing advanced callers... LARGE hall...C1
- Rounds hall: full program, both Friday and Saturday. 10+ “smooth” rounds cuers… LARGE hall... more hours of dancing!
- Lines program: 2 full hours of Line Dancing only, both Friday & Saturday
- Thursday Night Trail-in Dance: ... dancing in LARGE, COOL Mills Auditorium. It’s “wear your convention t-shirt ” and be ready to dance night!!!!
Thursday: Trail-In Dance 8:00-11:00 p.m.
Friday: 12:00 noon – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Countdown to the Convention
Get your advanced tickets early (before July 1, 2015) for the weekend package at an exceptional value of only $30 per person. At the door, weekend ticket package cost is only $35 per person.
To get started, you'll need to download this Conference Info and Registration Form. You'll need an Adobe Acrobat reader (which is free) to read it. If you don't have the free Adobe Acrobat reader, click here to go to the Adobe site and download it.
Make your checks payable to 41st TN State Convention and mail your registration form with your check to: Registration Chairman, Jackie Ashworth, P. O. Box 12386, Murfreesboro, TN 37129. If you have any questions, just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.